How to design a Facebook ad? Creating and designing a Facebook ad is very easy only when you have an understanding of how to do it. The reason for the ad on your mind before designing it. Facebook is a very powerful social media for marketing and advertising your products or contents.
The most important part of having an effective ad on Facebook is the visual content you use with good quality. So on this content, I will be telling you how to design a Facebook ad with ease. And also, get exciting results with your ads.
How to design a Facebook ad
How to design a Facebook ad is simply about how to create an Ad on the platform. Before you can use Facebook for your ads, you need to have a Facebook account. The advertising feature is only open to individuals who have a profile on Facebook. Having a Facebook profile is simple and you can log in or create one.
Running an ad requires you to have a business page. Because with it, you can promote your business. Facebook is free and user friendly, you can get the Facebook app for free on the Application Store of your device.
Steps to Design your Facebook Ad
Designing an ad is not that easy but with the right technical tools, you will get your desired goal. You would also need to have in mind the audience whom you are targeting before you design the ad. Below are the ideas you would need to design an effective ad on Facebook;
- Good Graphics: you will need to start with using an image or graphic that will capture the attention of the public. Because creative graphics can help you to achieve all your goals. Whether you are adding a text to an image, logo or icon, good graphics play an important role in getting the attention of people.
- Add a Call To Action: adding this feature lets you know what’s in it for the audience and also lets them know what they need to know about the product.
- Overlaying Text: the text rule is limiting the amount of text you can feature in your Facebook ads, so it very important to make the most use of the space you are given.
- Icons and Logos: creating an ad, consider using icons and logos to convey the message of the ad.
- Using Images with Filters: with filters, a dull image will look great.
- Multiple Images: using multiple images on Facebook ads can help make the ad perform better.
With this design hacks, your ad will look great and will achieve the goal of the ad.
Logging in to Facebook is very simple. To create a business page, you need to be signed in. Follow the instructions below;
- Once the Facebook app or site is loaded, hit on login.
- Fill in your email address or phone number and password.
- Then hit on “Login”.
Your profile would be displayed and you head to the page create option to get one.
How to Create Facebook Business Page
To create your business page, launch the app or official URL of Facebook. And then follow the instructions below;
- Go the pages tab.
- Decide on the type of page you want and hit on “Get Started”.
- Enter the business information. Fill in the page name, business name and select a category the business falls into.
- Provide the business address and phone number.
- Hit on “Continue” to commence.
The page would be created. Add a profile photo and cover photo. Now you can design the ad you want on your business page.
Facebook Ad Create
Creating a Facebook ad is very easy and it helps to showcase your products or contents to reach the ideal client for your business. Follow the instructions below to create;
- Set up the goals for Facebook Ads.
- Select the objective of the Ad.
- Choose your audience and the budget of the ad.
- Create the advert you want.
- Choose the Ad campaign placements.
- Finally, place the campaign order.
The ad will be submitted for review and will be made live by Facebook once it has been approved.