If you recently received the Discover Credit Card, then you should visit discover.com/activate to get your card ready for use. Discover is a popular company that provides high cash-back rate to their customers with other benefits. With this credit card, you can do instant online shopping and payment with ease.
If you are in search of guide on how you can activate the Discover Credit Card, then you are lucky to have found this article. You can start enjoying the credit card services with the use of the discover.com/activate web link.
The company provides innovation to the credit card by including perks like “Cash Back”, and other amazing features. Discover card is designed in a way where users can return purchases made and get their full cash refunded without any fee.
Features of Discover Card
The company introduced this credit card to customers with amazing features. It is known to offer the best services with the most innovative products. This credit card helps customers to shop online easily and process the payment:
- Customers are offered unlimited cashback with cash-back incentives gotten at the end of the first year
- Allows user to easily save cash
- Customers can use the 5% cashback offer to make purchases at stores and stations
- Allows users to get unlimited 1% cashbacks on transactions
How To Activate Discover Credit Card Via discover.com/activate
This card will help you pay for bills online at ease. You can activate your new credit card following the step below:
- Visit the website discover.com/activate
- Select how you would like to proceed either by “Without Logging In” or “Log In”
- For logging in, enter your User ID and Password. Provide the 3-Digit Sequence ID, and click on Continue
- If you click Without Logging In, enter your 16-digit card number, card expiration date, 3-digit sequence ID, date of birth, last 4 digits of SSN, and click on Continue
Discover Credit Card Account Login
To access your Discover Credit Card account, you can login to the online website. Follow the steps below to access your Discover Card Account:
- Go to the Discover Official Website
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Select Credit Card
- Click on Log In
Register Discover Credit Card Account
- Visit the website at discover.com. Click on the Register account option
- Select Register Now under Credit Cards
- Provide the Discover Card Details which include 16 digits card number, expiration date, date of birth, last 4 digits of social security number
- Click on Continue
Your account will be registered and activated. Now you can access your account online anytime you want.
With this guide you should have successfully activated the Discover credit card at discover.com/activate. After registering your card and account, then you can benefit from their cashback, special financing offers, purchase protection, and price matching.
Is it hard to get a Discover card?
The Discover credit or debit cards require a fair credit. It is advised to have a credit score of at least 700. And this will increase your chances and possibilities of getting approved for the credit card.